Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bra Review - The Chantelle Senso 2701 T-Shirt Bra

The recession is such these days that finding clothing that can fill multiple needs is a necessity. To this end, Chantelle offers a bra that simply is flexible, yet excellent.

If you want a bra that goes anywhere, you want the Chantelle Senso 2701 T-Shirt Bra!  The Chantelle Senson 2701 T-Shirt Bra is a versatile bra and has three different strap positions: Crossed, Close Set (Y back) and Normal.  Whatever outfit ensemble you decide to wear, you can wear this Chantelle bra underneath.  From a T-shirt to a formal evening gown, it should work for you.  It is the "must have" bra you want in your collection!

The Chantelle Senso is just a great bra.  It is a little firmer than the Chantelle Body Sculpt, yet does not feel like a harness.  It has great support and comfort.  It comes in the basic colors, nude and black.   It does not have anything fancy such as stripes or other designs.  If you want molding, firmness, and versatility, this is the bra for you.  It is a popular style and goes up to a G cup.  It also provides great shaping and allows you to look invisible underneath.  It is just so smooth and has a slight plunge to allow for some cleavage action. 

My own experience: I was traveling across the USA on holiday and found out how expensive those extra luggage bags cost for an airline flight.  As you know, you want to travel light and yet have everything you need for every occasion.  This bra is a life-saver, not only for space, but for everything in my wardrobe.  During my vacation, I was able to relax and not worry about the nipple protrusion.  It is a molded bra and hides them.  I did not have to worry about the lines of my bra showing through my tight fitting clothing.  It is such a smooth bra.  Finally, I did not worry about my straps showing.  I could just alternate the strap positions of my bra. 

This is a truly versatile bra.  Even when I am not traveling, this is my everyday bra and every evening bra.  I own five of them.  It is comfortable, supportive, and so smooth.  The French really can meet my everyday lingerie needs.  It is a perfect bra for a full cup woman like me.  It also provides for great shaping and support.  I love absolutely love this bra and the support it provides. 

About Chantelle's Senso Lingerie Collection

Chantelle is designed with smooth lines, smooth and streamlined cuts and fabrications all with an eye for full figure women. Chantelle Senso T-Shirt Bra details include: Seamless streamlined styling with full coverage for a great look under fitted T's and knits, Molded and lightly padded seamless underwire cups, without lining, cookies or panels, Semi-firm center front gore, Sides and straps that have a pinstripe design for added style, Side seams are 2 1/4 inches, Straps are 1/2 inch and adjust in the back, 3 row, 1 column hook and eye back closure.

This bra is a wonderful find for full figure women who love fitted looks and need a bra that feels amazing and looks great all day long. It is so comfortable you'll almost forget you're wearing it, but truly appreciate the support and line it provides. Chantelle claims, fits true to size.  This simple cut, basic, molded, and functional line is perfect for all your lingerie needs.  Use your common sense and give the Chantelle Senso line a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment